Host your corporate event at the most contemporary all-inclusive luxury hotel in the Caribbean. Curtain Bluff offers 850 square feet of flexible event space in the Tamarind events room set on 20 acres of lush tropical grounds flanked by the Caribbean Sea.
When your welcome your group to Curtain Bluff, you’ll enjoy facilities and services that include:
- Sound proof event room featuring individual controls for air conditioning, sound, music and telephones
- High-speed wired and wireless internet access in every meeting room and property wide
- Multiple, easily accessible electric outlets
- Budget planning assistance to manage costs
- Expert, on-site event and IT staff to bring your ideas to life and troubleshoot and technical issues
- Welcome cocktail party at the Bluff House
- Private dinner at the Sea Grape beach restaurant
- Complimentary room drop
- High-tech equipment including cameras, multi-image presentations, data projectors, digital audio and more (available for a premium)
- Meeting planning (available for a premium)
Special discounted rates are extended to groups of 10 or more rooms booked for a minimum of three nights. Other discounts may be available depending on season and group size.
Many groups find that our all-inclusive room rate covers all the amenities they’re after. Others prefer to add a few of the extra indulgences below (prices are available on request).
- Yacht charters and sunset cruises
- Fine wines from our celebrated cellar
- Private tennis instruction and round-robin/pro-am tournaments
- Island tours
- Discounted treatments at our oceanside spa
- In-room gifts and special amenities
- Extra nights (dependent on the season and size of the initial booking)
Thanks to Curtain Bluff’s famous flexibility, larger groups can enjoy full run of the house by booking the entire resort, which gives you ultimate exclusivity.
Curtain Bluff Resort P.O. Box 288, St. John’s, Antigua, West Indies
Toll-free from US: 888-289-9898 Toll-free from UK: 0800-051-8956