"Curtain Bluff has been perfecting its unique brand of hospitality for over 50 years. No wonder it has one of the highest returning-guest rates in the country (65%)."
Andrew Bill / New York, NY
UNIQUE SELLING POINTS
- Easy air access (direct flights from U.S. and U.K.)
- Ideal size (big enough to have great facilities, small enough to have intimate and friendly atmosphere)
- Personable (owner operated)
- Excellent "everything included" value (see "value" below)
- Private-villa atmosphere (no money transactions on the property, first-name terms with staff, weekly cocktail party in owner’s villa)
- Top-notch facilities (including beachside swimming pool, tennis, spa, squash, scuba, deep-sea fishing)
- Rooms right on the beach, all with ocean views
- Broad choice of accommodation types and configurations
- Both sophisticated and Caribbean-casual (dress code for lunch: bare-feet, swimsuit and T-shirt. Dress code for dinner: shoes and collared shirts)
- Nightly entertainment (live bands performing on the Tamarind Terrace)
- Larger groups (weddings, reunions, etc.) easily and respectfully accommodated
To understand Curtain Bluff’s extraordinary value, consider everything that’s covered by the room rate. That’s everything from all meals and all activities to premier liquors and in-room mini-bar items. However, if a guest wants an aficionado item (Cuban cigar, vintage wine) or a personal service (spa treatment, tennis lesson) then they too are available, but for an additional price.
Competitor resorts charge for a scuba dive, for a meal plan, for a rum punch, for waterskiing, even for a bottle of water in your room. Here, all of those things are included in the room rate. Guests at Curtain Bluff never need to think about money during their stay and can stay busy all day without ever incurring an extra cost.
T: 44 (0) 20 8614 0077